We're ACTIVE

  • peekaboobrat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2008
      Hi!   I'm new to this site.  My ancestors came from nearby areas called Sanok Krosno and Rymanof Districts of Poland.
      I was told that STRUS was Lemko & from the Carpathian Mountains. Wroblik Szlachecki and Krolewski.
      The BEDNARCZYK  BEDNARIK family was from Pielnia.
      Both families were listed  from Austria Polish.
      I can send more about these ancestors only as far back as 1880 for Bednarczyk and 1903 for STRUS also spelled STRUS~
      I can email you all the history that I do have if you are interested.
      Thank you
      Joan W