New poll for Ryuginbito

  • Ryuginbito@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 4, 2005
      Ryuginbito group:

      Which pv do u like BEST in Larc-en-Ciel's collection album?

      o Ready Steady Go
      o Killing Me
      o New World
      o Jyojyoushi
      o Link

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Ryuginbito@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 4, 2005
        Ryuginbito group:

        What kind of hairstyle that looks good for HYDE? that goes
        with his present and previous PVs, solo and concerts....

        o Grand Cross
        o Killing Me
        o New World
        o Link
        o Jyojyoushi
        o Ready Steady Go
        o Dive To Blue
        o And She Said
        o Lies and Truth
        o Real
        o Smile Tour
        o Hello
        o Horizon
        o MIdnight Celebration
        o Heaven's Drive

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • Ryuginbito@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 4, 2005
          Ryuginbito group:

          If Hyde and Tetsu would be a COUPLE, who would be the YUKE?

          o Tetsu
          o Hyde

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • Ryuginbito@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 5, 2005
            Ryuginbito group:

            Don't u think we should have our own website? Hydeist,
            Tetsuist, Haitsu, Gakuhai and Cosplayers what do u
            think?...Let's vote on about this one, shall we?...

            o Yes, we should!
            o Nah!...
            o Let me think about it first....
            o website....what for?...
            o Dunno

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • Ryuginbito@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 7, 2005
              Ryuginbito group:

              If ever were going to make a site or forum, what name will we
              call it?.. that forum are composed of hydeist, tetsuist,
              haitsuist, gakuhai, yaoi, etc.. even cosplayers are in it too

              o Forbidden Lover
              o Snow Drop
              o What is love
              o Dearest Love
              o Farewell
              o Cradle
              o Love Flies
              o Finale
              o Pieces
              o Time Goes On

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!
            • Ryuginbito@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 13 , Feb 21, 2006
                Ryuginbito group:

                We need a voting poll for our next malice mizer group cosplay.

                Right now, i suggest merveilles. (check out the pix in our photo section)

                But its up to all of us if that we'll be our costume.

                So member of the malice mizer group cosplay, i need all of u to vote. no voting tiwce.

                only once. lng.5 lng tau so dpat 5 votes lng lumbas sa result. :)

                Do you want to cosplay Merveilles costume?

                o Yes
                o No

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!
              • Ryuginbito@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 13 , Feb 26, 2006
                  Ryuginbito group:

                  Ryuginbito Mailing List Status:

                  o public (open for eveyone)
                  o private (only to members)

                  web site listed above.

                  Thanks!
                • Ryuginbito@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 13 , Mar 3, 2006
                    Ryuginbito group:

                    What anime/rpg/theme will we cosplay for the hero event in -ber months?

                    o Dead Or Alive
                    o Cyber Team In Akihabara
                    o Bubblegum Crisis 2040
                    o Malice Mizer
                    o Sailor Moon
                    o Saber Marionette
                    o Angel Sanctuary

                    web site listed above.

                    Thanks!
                  • Ryuginbito@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 13 , Apr 5, 2006
                      Ryuginbito group:

                      ano magandang i-cosplay for a game con.. (probably UGG)?

                      o Dead or Alive 4
                      o Magnacarta: Crimson Stigmata

                      web site listed above.

                      Thanks!
                    • Ryuginbito@yahoogroups.com
                      Message 10 of 13 , May 23, 2006
                        Ryuginbito group:

                        Now that the poll voting for our ML status is already closed (result - remain private), here's another poll.

                        Should Ryuginbito Forum be open to public or for members only? Pls vote!

                        o public (open for eveyone)
                        o private (only to members)

                        web site listed above.

                        Thanks!