Announcement

  • Joy Bordador
    Message 1 of 285 , Jan 4, 2005
      Hi guys.

      I know I promised I would cosplay, but lately I've been unusually short of time, money and health to push through. (Maiya-chan, alam mo na ito... mukhang hindi talaga ako gagaling unless magpahinga ako, and sadly wala talaga akong oras magpahinga sa course ko...)

      I really wish I could join you this G2, but I am afraid and also very sorry that I must decline.

      However, this doesn't mean I won't be supporting you, if not through presence at least in spirit.

      Alam kong kaya ninyo mag-Angelic Layer kahit na wala ko. Pero I promise, kapag mas magaling na ako, most possibly sa summer, babalik at sasali na talaga ako. Tutal, may materials na rin ako (save for the wig), sayang lang kung hindi ko pa itutuloy right?

      Make me proud guys! Kaya natin ito! v^~^v

      Sickly but still supportive,

      ~Haruka~
      Princess of Wind and Air
      Fox Goddess
      Crusader of Truth and Justice
      Open-minded Broadcast Communicator
      Post-Induction Dancing Date of the ICTUS Founder

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Ryuginbito@yahoogroups.com
      Message 285 of 285 , Apr 26
        Ei peepz! The pictures & information found in the Photos & Files Section are reserved ONLY for this group. I spend many hours & internet prepaid cards just to search for them & i would very much appreciate if they are kept that way. HERE. ^__^ Thank you very much!