G2 con - Manila's biggest convention for January 2005

  • maiya hanazawa
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2004
      ei guys, i have an idea.. y don't we move the date of our cosplay to january for the g2 convention? para naman yung mga di available ng dec4, sa mga di pa nakakapili ng costume & sa mga di pa nagpapagawa ng costume, we still have lots of time to prepare.. what do you think?
      also, napagisip-isip ko yung idea dati ni yuna about expanding our group. why don't we divide our group to cosplay group & otaku group?
      ryuginbito cosplay group consists of us 8 members (ung addt'l 2 di pa finalize).
      ryuginbito otaku group consists of us 8 again + peepz who wants to join us but can't cosplay.
      what do you guys think? this way, we can expand our group & still keep the cosplay group going.
      pls give me your opinions... thanks! =)
      orig idea came from yuna. i'm also in favor of charity works. =)

      --> maiya-chan

      ****

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Yuna Heartly
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 24, 2004
        Minna! Tama yung cnabi ni Maiya. M really having a hard time makapag-earn ng money for my costume. Not to mention na talagang madikit ang badluck.

        Alam nyo ba na naging member rin ako ng isang clan which is called the HELLFIRE CLUB.Malabo nga na makasama ako at yung kapatid ko sa EB nila at xmas party kase m BROKE.Ang screen name ko run ay AMANO_GINJI. Kaya sana meron yung iba sa'tin na pop tv.2b honest, magastos ang pagpo2st run kase 2.50 per send yun. Thru txt. Mas maganda cguro kung pagsamahin natin ang OTAKU at COSPLAY sa'ting CLAN. Dat way, both natin mamo-monitor ang bawat members at maiwasan yung inggitan at favoristism.Just in case lang naman.

        Gusto kong VICE PRES. c MAIYA-chan. Basta ako SECRETARY,ah?....hehehehe! manguna ba raw?...

        Maiya, help kita maghanap ng pics ng ico-cosplay natin. Enge diskette! hehehehe!....

        Yung iba dyan! hey! magparamdam naman kayo!....Post!post!POST!
        POST nyo lahat ng ideas nyo. ANg d mag-post rito.....FANGIT! ^_^!

        yUNA

        To: omakenews@yahoogroups.com
        From: Omake Omake News Philippines
        Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 12:01:51 -0800 (PST)
        Subject: [Anime Otaku of the Philippines] G2 con - Manila's biggest convention for January 2005

        Omake Omake News Philippines
        your Anime-Comic Alternative Pop Culture
        news maker in the Philippines
        Nov 13, 2004

        Here's a Teaser

        Anim� � Cosplay � Electronic Gaming � Technology � Showroom � Launchings � Movies � Mobile

        all in 3 days

        in one big event

        G2 con

        January 2005 @ SM Megamall Megatradehall 1,2,3

        visit event website
        http://g2.epinoy.com

        presented by : MMOG Phil. Corp.
        co-organized by : We Are Anime and Omake Omake News Philippines

        updates and info coming soon !
        watch out for the post and press release this coming week.

        Events and Convention News
        Calendar event checklist
        November 13 - Ongaku Festival @ THX Premiere , organized by Ongaku Society
        November 19-20 - Campus Tour in Assumption Antipolo school fair
        December 4 - Una KAme , 1st collegiate Anime fair @ UP Bahay ng Alumni
        December - Mu online grand launching

        January 2005 - G2 con @ SM Megatradehall 1, 2, 3 (3 days convention)
        February 2005 -convention
        May 2005 - New Worlds 3 - Philippine Science Fiction and Fantasy Convention
        June 2005 - 3rd Philippine Toys, Hobbies, Collectibles Convention (Toycon PH)

        event date might change with out prior notice
        some of the events here are not yet approved for an exact date.

        Campus Tour
        The old Campus Tour is back
        We are doing this for almost 4 years and a new batch of Campus tour is set.
        a non stop promotion of comic-anime-and arts, and featuring our talented pinoy artist.

        We are now holding a Campus tour for this coming semester.
        and its FREE !
        Activities for the Campus Tour
        Film Screenings
        Booth Sales
        Comic Artists Appearance and Book Launchings and Signings
        Lectures/ workshop
        and more.....

        You can invite us and we can bring the whole gang inside your Campus.
        think of a Convention inside your school !

        email us at omakenews@... for questions and inquiries

        2004
        Assumption Antipolo - November 19-20

        January 2005
        DLSU - LEAP, January 17
        St. Benedict College, Alabang
        UP Grail - ACLE

        Alternative Space
        List and Guide map for the Alternative Venue.THX Premiere

        YES ! you may forward this newsletter
        to subscribe, just send a blank email to omakenews-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
        or send email to omakenews@...

        to unsubscribe or to be removed from the list,
        just send a blank email to omakenews-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

        Omake News People and Contributors
        Azrael Coladilla - Editor Ek Ek/Moderator

        thanks to all of your support.
        Xavier Basa , Wingneuro Studio , Australia - Web Layout, 2003 Banner Art
        Trish Alcantara - Web Layout
        Resident Zero - Contributor Writer
        Rolynelle Contreras - Contributor Writer
        Ariel Atienza - News Update
        Clow Reed - News Update
        ICQGIRL - art and images
        Project Genesis - Net, PC
        Hobbyzone
        Comfort Zone Internet Cafe
        Dynatica
        We Are Anime
        WAA!Soft
        TransFormers Philippines

        Omake Omake News Philippines
        since March 1999 Manila , Philippines
        Copyright 1999-2004 . All rights reserved
        Disclaimer: images used by this newsletter are owned by their own respective company.

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • maiya hanazawa
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004
          Maiya, help kita maghanap ng pics ng ico-cosplay natin. Enge diskette! hehehehe!....
          --- ei.... you can upload the pics directly sa site ng ML natin.. or attach the file & send it to me through email... la kasi ako extra diskette dito... ^__^

          http://mail.yahoo.com