New poll for Ryuginbito

  • Ryuginbito@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 3, 2006
      Ryuginbito group:

      What anime/rpg/theme will we cosplay for the hero event in -ber months?

      o Dead Or Alive
      o Cyber Team In Akihabara
      o Bubblegum Crisis 2040
      o Malice Mizer
      o Sailor Moon
      o Saber Marionette
      o Angel Sanctuary

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Ryuginbito@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 5, 2006
        Ryuginbito group:

        ano magandang i-cosplay for a game con.. (probably UGG)?

        o Dead or Alive 4
        o Magnacarta: Crimson Stigmata

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • Ryuginbito@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 13 , May 23 8:43 AM
          Ryuginbito group:

          Now that the poll voting for our ML status is already closed (result - remain private), here's another poll.

          Should Ryuginbito Forum be open to public or for members only? Pls vote!

          o public (open for eveyone)
          o private (only to members)

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!