PINOY A*KO (PINOY Anime KOnvention) 2006, AnimeGuildPHIL's latest bash for 2006!

  • maiya hanazawa
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2006
      this is G3 tan from AnimeGuildPHIL, an ANIMATION student organization of the Polytechnic University of the Philippines (PUP). This is the OFFICIAL POST of our event.
      We are inviting you guys to attend our latest activity for 2006, an ANIME CONVENTION entitled PINOY A*KO! (PINOY Anime KOnvention) 2006

      Where: Bulwagang Balagtas, NALRC Bldg.,
      PUP Mabini Campus, Sta. Mesa, Manila
      (Maps for outrsiders will be posted soon at our website)

      When: March 18,2006

      Time: 10:00 AM -5:00 PM

      Ticket Price:

      (for lucky PUP students out there) P50 per head
      (for still lucky OUTSIDERS -pre sell) P80 per head
      (for well, ON-the-Event Buyers) P100 per head

      What's in store? well, please check out our site at http://anime-guild.tripod.com