Re: New Runner's World - Barefoot Running with Ken Bob

  • Barefoot Ken Bob Saxton
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 30, 2009
      Ted,

      Which issue is that? Dec 2009, or Jan 2010?

      I suspect scanning the article would not be legal, without permission from Runner's World.

      Have fun,
      -barefoot ken bob

      --- In RunningBarefoot@yahoogroups.com, Barefoot Ted <ted@...> wrote:

      > Wow!
      >
      > Just got the latest issue of Runner's World with an excellent debate
      > on barefoot running with Barefoot Ken Bob giving some excellent (per
      > usual) answers to a very wide audience.
      >
      > Can I scan the article legally?
      >
      > BFT
      >
      > --
      > One foot at a time. One sole at a time. One hell of a good time.
      >
      > Barefoot Ted's Adventures
      > 956 10th Ave E #306
      > Seattle, WA 98102
      >
      > www.BarefootTed.com
      > 206-552-9144

    • Barefoot Ted

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 30, 2009
          Doh! I shulda known that. They always come out about a month early.

          Have fun,
          -barefoot ken bob

          --- In RunningBarefoot@yahoogroups.com, Barefoot Ted <ted@...> wrote:

          > February 2010
          >
          > On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 4:17 PM, Barefoot Ken Bob Saxton <
          > KenBob@...> wrote:
          >

          > > Ted,
          > >
          > > Which issue is that? Dec 2009, or Jan 2010?
          > >
          > > I suspect scanning the article would not be legal, without permission from
          > > Runner's World.
          > >
          > --
          > One foot at a time. One sole at a time. One hell of a good time.
          >
          > Barefoot Ted's Adventures
          > 956 10th Ave E #306
          > Seattle, WA 98102
          >
          > www.BarefootTed.com
          > 206-552-9144

        • yanni papastavrou
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 30, 2009
            Scan it and share it - it's in the public's interest. And if any businessmen want, they'll have to catch you first before they can sue you...

            --- In RunningBarefoot@yahoogroups.com, Barefoot Ted <ted@...> wrote:

            > Wow!
            >
            > Just got the latest issue of Runner's World with an excellent debate
            > on barefoot running with Barefoot Ken Bob giving some excellent (per
            > usual) answers to a very wide audience.
            >
            > Can I scan the article legally?
            >
            > BFT
            >
            > --
            > One foot at a time. One sole at a time. One hell of a good time.
            >
            > Barefoot Ted's Adventures
            > 956 10th Ave E #306
            > Seattle, WA 98102
            >
            > www.BarefootTed.com
            > 206-552-9144

          • richard g
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 5, 2010
              did anyone scan the article as we won't get the Feb 2010 issue here in Australia for some time and I would like to read it.

              --- In RunningBarefoot@yahoogroups.com, Barefoot Ted <ted@...> wrote:

              > Wow!
              >
              > Just got the latest issue of Runner's World with an excellent debate
              > on barefoot running with Barefoot Ken Bob giving some excellent (per
              > usual) answers to a very wide audience.
              >
              > Can I scan the article legally?
              >
              > BFT
              >
              > --
              > One foot at a time. One sole at a time. One hell of a good time.
              >
              > Barefoot Ted's Adventures
              > 956 10th Ave E #306
              > Seattle, WA 98102
              >
              > www.BarefootTed.com
              > 206-552-9144

            • Preston
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 6, 2010
                This scanning subject has been brought up, but no one has stepped to the plate.

                If it is legal, someone please scan. If not legal or if in question, can someone call/contact RW and resolve this issue once and for all. We are going to get more press and scanning would make it easier in the future.

                Preston