Week 5/2/2011 Schedule
- View SourceG'day RunningAddicts,Quite a week of running achievements:
ANNOUNCEMENTS:Wed 6:30pm: Speedwork @ De Anza College Track
- Boston-2-BigSur: 2 marathons coast to coast in 13 days. You guys rock: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150159601197562&set=a.435690817561.237320.508717561&type=1&ref=nf Congrats all who ran this tough course
- Quicksilver: 25K/50K, congrats to Adona (50K, 1st Female/1st AG with a sub-5hrs), Stanley another 50K under his belt, Gary (50K, 1st AG), Tina (25K, 2nd Female, 1st AG). Everitt volunteered all day as "traffic cop" and "photographer". http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=158074550923618&set=at.158073664257040.39416.100001632236802.100000919895633&type=1&theater
- The Relay: Roni's Team Runners Anonymous 27:23hrs, #62/226 Teams. http://www.therelay.com/Results/Results.php3. We're still waiting for their stories!
- Jay, Bernie & I sneaked in 17M run from Shoreline to Dish, the most we've done in months: http://www.plus3network.com/activity/long-run-with-hills-shoreline-to-stanford-dish/955159 Photo: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1627266611500&set=t.1531593312&type=1&theater