help needed for important hydration survey...

  • aohraohr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2007
      We are conducting a brief survey on the hydration habbits of runners &
      cyclists. The survey consists of 5 multiple choice questions. To
      take
      the survey click on the following link or paste it into your browser:

      http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?
      sid=su8hl4ogycdmzzc254501

      All replies will be kept strictly confidential. Thanks in advance for
      your help.

      Research Team,
      Mayim Geshem Institute