Television Alert Special Notice

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2003
      I have included information in previous Digest's on the plight of Canadian athletes and the See You In Athens fundraising program.

      Tonight on the CBC, The National at 10:00 p.m. there will be a 16-minute documentary which will underscore the real battle
      athletes are facing -- lack of money.

      For more information read this note from SYIA founder Jane Roos,
      http://www.runnersweb.com/running/news/rw_news_20030703_SYIA.html

      Ken Parker
      RunnersWeb.com
      A Running and Triathlon Resource Portal