Runner's Web Digest - February 1, 2002

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      Runner's Web Digest - February 1, 2002

      Visit the Runner's Web at http://www.runnersweb.com/running.html
      The site is updated multiple times daily. Check out our daily news
      features, polls, trivia, bulletin boards and more.

      For new subscribers:
      If you have any questions regarding the options available for receiving
      this digest, please do NOT email the list, rather email me directly at
      mailto:RunnersWeb@...

      This newsletter has been composed using Outlook set to text format. The
      Runner's Web Digest is a weekly digest of information on running,
      triathlons and multisport activities. It is sent via an email list at
      http://www.eGroups.com which allows all users to communicate with
      everyone on the list.

      3. By accessing the eGroups.com web site on demand.

      The mail list has been set to not allow attachments out of concerns for
      viruses. Also, all messages must be approved by the monitor (me) prior
      to being released to the group.

      [Some e-mail clients may split the URL address into two
      lines. If you have trouble connecting to a link, be sure that you paste
      the entire address into your browser, so that it ends in ".html" or
      another appropriate suffix]