Runner's Web Digest - February 2, 2001

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2 10:52 AM
      Runner's Web Digest - February 2, 2001

      Visit the Runner's Web at http://www.runnersweb.com/running.html
      The site is updated multiple times daily. Check out our daily news features,
      polls, trivia, bulletin boards and more.

      For new subscribers:
      If you have any questions regarding the options available for receiving this
      digest, please do NOT email the list, rather email me directly at
      mailto:RunnersWeb@...

      This newsletter has been composed using Outlook set to text format. The
      Runner's Web Digest is a weekly digest of information on running,
      triathlons and multisport activities. It is sent via an email list at
      http://www.eGroups.com which allows all users to communicate with everyone
      on the list.

      3. By accessing the eGroups.com web site on demand.

      The mail list has been set to not allow attachments out of concerns for
      viruses.
      Also, all messages must be approved by the monitor (me) prior to being
      released to the group.

      NOTE***********[Some e-mail clients may split the URL address into two
      lines. If you have trouble connecting to a link, be sure that you paste the
      entire address into your browser, so that it ends in ".html" or another
      appropriate suffix]*******