Runner's Web Digest - August 4, 2000

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4 11:08 AM
      Runner's Web Digest - August 4, 2000
      Visit the Runner's Web at http://www.runnersweb.com/running.html. The site
      is updated multiple times daily.

      For new subscribers:
      If you have any questions regarding the options available for receiving this
      digest, please do NOT email the list, rather email me directly at
      mailto:RunnersWeb@...

      This newsletter has been composed using Outlook set to text format.
      The Runner's Web Digest is a weekly digest of information on running,
      triathlons and multisport activities. It is sent via an email list at
      http://www.eGroups.com which allows all users to communicate with everyone
      on the
      list.
      3. By accessing the eGroups.com web site on demand.

      *******[Some e-mail clients may split the URL address into two lines. If you
      have trouble connecting to a link, be sure that you paste the
      entire address into your browser, so that it ends in ".html" or another
      appropriate suffix]*******