Friday's Digest

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2000
      The Runner's Web experienced some issues with our Mail Server on Friday afternoon.
      If you did not receive the Digest it should be available on the OneList web site which is undergoing
      maintenance this afternoon as per their update:

      "The OneList Web site will have brief, intermittent outages due to scheduled maintenance from 6 AM until 2 PM Pacific
      Standard Time on Saturday 1st April, 2000
      We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you or subscribers. Please notify your subscribers of this service
      announcement.
      Mail delivery will not be affected during this time.  Any mail posted during these hours will be processed in
      the regular manner."

      The site currently says:
      "Sorry, ocelots is undergoing a fixer-upper until 6:00 PM PST Saturday April 1. Don't worry, everything will be better when I'm done with it.
      The eGroups Plumber"

      The price of progress.

      Ken

      Ken Parker