Free Personal Coaching

  • Kevin Jermyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 1999
      I would like to announce to everyone that TrackCoach.com is offering one
      month of FREE PERSONAL COACHING to any runner interested. Whether your
      goals are to just begin running, or to train seriously for an upcoming
      marathon or track race, TrackCoach.com will provide you with an experienced
      coach to help you reach your goals.

      Please check out our web site, www.trackcoach.com for more information on
      our coaching services, our coaching staff, and lots of free tips and advice
      on training.

      If you are interested in trying our coaching services free for one month,
      just sign up for one whichever plan you like, and reference this email list
      in their reference column, and don't worry about any payment.

      Enjoy,

      Kevin Jermyn
      TrackCoach.com Head Coach
      www.trackcoach.com