Re: Digest Number 85

  • A Runner
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 1999
      Ken,

      Remember World Run Day, November 7th? Not by design,
      but since there isn't an official World Run Day event
      anywhere I decided to create one in my home town, Long
      Beach, New York. In my opinion "it's the best place on
      earth to run". There is an historic boardwalk that we
      will measure for a 2 mile run/walk for any charity the
      runner desires! We'll see the response from the local
      runners. 9AM the Boardwalk at Riverside Blvd. Maybe we
      can make some history. ...If you or anyone can get
      there we'd love to see you.

      Bill McDermott
      world Run Day
      Event Coordinator

      http://www.runnersworld.com/chicago99/news_frame.html

      http://www.healthcentral.com/healthview/exercise/hvexercise.cfm?CFID=77177854&CFTOKEN=2788853&2&refuseregister=yes

      http://gonews.abcnews.go.com/sections/living/DailyNews/breastcancer_exercise991026.html

      http://www.drkoop.com/wellness/fitness/expert/armand/bent-leg-situps.asp?i
      > .
      >
      > The proper and most safe way to perform abdominal
      > curls is with your knees bent and your feet flat on
      > the
      === message truncated ===

      =====
    • Runkelley@xxx.xxx