Good Morning Everyone

  • MOPS Volunteer
    Message 1 of 697 , Sep 1, 2006
      Good Morning Everyone,

      How is everyone doing this morning? Hope this finds everyone doing really well this morning. I am doing really well this morning. I just thought that I would come say good morning to everyone before I get started.  I've got a lot going on today. I've got to finish pen pal letters...clean my room at some point...work on e-mail and do some of the Bible study that I'm doing at church. There's a possibility I might be able to catch up on everything or almost everything today. I will deffinately try. Anyway, I'm going to close this now so I can get started. Hope everyone has a really great day. Please know that I am praying for everyone in these groups. If you're not a Christian, I'm keeping you in my thoughts. I love you all.

       God Bless you all. Angel Grubaugh

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Speedy Gonzales
      Message 697 of 697 , Jan 1, 2010
          Everyone,

        How is everyone doing this morning  Hope this finds everyone doing well. I'm doing   . I've got a lot to do today, but hopefully I'll get either most or all of it done. I've had a rough few days, so I haven't gotten much done. What is everyone else up to  Anything  Well, I guess I need to get started. I guess I'll close this & do that. Hope everyone has a really great day.   all.

        Have a great day Everyone,

        Love ya,

        Angel Grubaugh

         My Back Up E-mail Address: signing4jesus@...

        My Yahoo IM: ilovewaterglobesandbutterflies

        My AIM Messanger: AL Grubaugh

        My MSN Messanger: angelg@...

        E-mail Address For Pen Pals Only: privateemailforpenpalsonly@... - Please only use this e-mail address if you're a pen pal of mine. A lot of times, I miss e-mails from my pen pals on my main address. That's why I set this up. I'm no longer taking pen pals for Kathy. I will accept ladies only from the US & Canada. If you'd like to be a pen pal of mine, please write to this address & leave your name, group name & your address. Also tell me if you want to write first or if you want me to. It doesn't matter. I just need to know.