Peek a Boo i c u all and love you have a blessed day ((hugs))grannyfaith

  • faith Dube
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 4:29 AM

       Peek
      a Boo
      Precious Family of God:
       Breakfast is ready, hurry over
      and say hi and ring in the month
      of June ok. How is your week going?
      We are having so many thunder storms and weathermen have told us we
      have our first tropical storm
      out in the Carribean, well its
      June 1st so hurricane season
       is open.. We will be praying
      for you all please pray for us
      too we are in Florida; last
      year we were hit with 2 major
      hurricanes Katrina nd Wilma
       and some of Rita too ..
      (((Hugs))
      Please leave your prayer requests,
       links, hugs, waves all the Lord leads..
      Today my card for you is at this link,

      May you have a Peace
      Filled Thursday With Jesus!
      http://morningspiritlift2004may.homestead.com/0531.html
      God Bless you! Great Big
      Heart hug's, and lots of love,
      Always know i am here for you,
      Feel free to call our prayer line:

      (954)885-1560

      My prayers are with you always!!!
      Everyday Say
      "God Is Blessing me now"
      All GrannyFaiths

      Come Join Us At:
      Run 2 God Ministries

      Please Meet Us in your own home
      or work place each day in prayer :
      Even just a few moments during
      11:30 a.m. through 1:30 p.m.
      Monday through Friday Eastern
      Time Zone...God is waiting 4 each of us

      Benny Hinn Ministries
      Prayer Request Link

      http://www.bennyhinn.org/prayer/prayerrequest.cfm

      Lets Worship
      Together!

      KAPL Radio Live
      click -->Real Player

      Come Join
      A Chapel of Friends

      http://groups.msn.com/WalkingWithGodMinistry/yourwebpage3.msnw

      You Are All Invited To:
      Our New Prayer &
      Fellowship Chat R
      oom
      10:00a.m. Eastern Time
      And Again At 8:30p.m
      Holy Spirit Filled
      Ministries

      http://groups.msn.com/HolySpiritFilledMinistries/chat.msnw
      When a man's ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him. Proverbs 16:7

      Lord, You know i want my ways to please You. Serving You is the greatest thing i can do with my life. As an added benefit, You have promised that because i obey, You will smooth my path. Even my enemies will become peaceful. I've already seen Your promise at work in my life. Sometimes, when life seems to be getting rough, I pray---and the path becomes smooth before me. Issues i thought would become real problems turn into nothing at all, and i know You have answered my prayer.
      Thank You for Your peace, which goes before me every day to bless my life. Amen and amen

      God Bless you, Lots of love & prayers!
      grannyfaith4Jesus

      http://www.grannyfaith.com/

      Ring'em or ping'em. Make PC-to-phone calls as low as 1ยข/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.