Faith Is Released Through Words

  • Momsooky
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 15, 2013

        Faith Is Released Through Words

      MATTHEW 17:20 NKJ
      20 So Jesus said to them, "Because of your unbelief; for
      assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed,
      you will say to this mountain, `Move from here to there,' and
      it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.

      If you have faith -- you will do something -- according to
      Jesus. You will speak!

      Faith and authority are exercised through words. You must open
      your mouth and speak in line with what God says.

      All we receive from God must be received by faith. (See Romans
      5:2 & Galatians 3:14.) So, you will only receive God's blessing
      in line with the words you speak.

      What you say is what you believe. Or, we could say, you believe
      what you say.

      If you want to know what someone truly believes, just listen to
      what they say -- especially when they're under pressure. Then
      the truth will come out.

      MATTHEW 12:34-35 NKJ
      34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good
      things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
      35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings
      forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure
      brings forth evil things.

      Your mouth speaks forth what is in your heart. So to bring
      forth good things in your life, you need to speak good words.
      To speak good words, they must first be put into your heart in
      abundance. You know what that means. Get into the Bible and get
      it into you.

      SAY THIS: With faith, nothing is impossible. My faith is put
      into action by the words I speak. The words I speak are
      determined by what I put into my inner being.

      A Devotion
      author unknown
      "a merry heart doeth good like a medicine" Prov 17:22

    • Momsooky