Let not your heart be troubled:

  • Momsooky
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2013
      John 14: 1-11 - KJV
      Let not your heart be troubled:
      ye believe in God, believe also in me.

      In my Father's house are many mansions:
      if it were not so, I would have told you.
      I go to prepare a place for you.

      And if I go and prepare a place for you,
      I will come again, and receive you unto myself;
      that where I am, there ye may be also.
      And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

      Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not
      whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

      Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth,
      and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

      If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father
      also: and from henceforth ye know him,
      and have seen him.

      Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father,
      and it sufficeth us.

      Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you,
      and yet hast thou not known Me, Philip?
      He that hath seen Me hath seen the Father; and how
      sayest thou then, show us the Father?

      Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father
      in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not
      of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me,
      he doeth the works.

      Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me:
      or else believe me for the very works' sake.

      "a merry heart doeth good like a medicine" Prov 17:22