The Message Of The New Testament

  • Momsooky
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2013
       The Message Of The New Testament

      Mankind has a fatal defect, which manifests as selfishness.

      There is a cure -- but only one which is effective permanently.

      The cure requires injection of new life into your inner being.
      This life is called eternal life, because it is the life that
      God, the Eternal One, has.

      The cure is free, but the only way to obtain it is to receive
      and acknowledge Jesus Christ as Lord.

      Freedom from this defect requires two things. First, the gift
      of eternal life, which can be obtained now by receiving the
      Lord Jesus Christ.

      Second, knowing that God loves you greatly -- even more than
      you love yourself.

      Therefore, you no longer have to live a self-centered life,
      worrying about and seeking your own welfare -- because you know
      that God Himself watches out for you.

      God will protect you and provide for you -- not just enough to
      barely make it -- but an abundant, joy-filled life.

      All people who reject this freely offered cure, must soon be
      placed in quarantine, to be kept from spoiling life for those
      who do partake of God's cure.

      To receive Jesus and His new life, you basically do it the same
      way you get married. You say: I want to, and I do.

      Jesus is listening now, waiting for your decision. He loves you
      enough to die for you.

      SAY THIS: I receive and acknowledge Jesus Christ as my Lord.
      Change me, Lord, into what I should be.

       A Devotion
      author unknown
      "a merry heart doeth good like a medicine" Prov 17:22

    • Momsooky