PRAISE HIM! PRAISE HIM!

  • Momsooky
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 21, 2013
      DAILY-E-VOTIONAL
      BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART

      Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
      March 22, 2013
      PRAISE HIM! PRAISE HIM!
      Psalm 33:1
      "Rejoice in the LORD, O you righteous! For praise from the upright is beautiful."
      Watch Video
      What a wonderful woman! She stood less than five feet tall and weighed less than 100 pounds. Because of being maltreated for an eye infection when she was only a few months old, she spent the remained of her 95 years totally blind.
      Her name was Fanny J. Crosby. This tiny dynamo wrote over 8,000 poems and hymns during her lifetime. She composed her poems and hymns entirely in her mind and then dictated them to a stenographer. She was said to be able to work on as many as twelve hymns at once before dictating them all out.
      Fanny felt that it was a special gift from God that she should be blind all of her life and she thanked Him for that gift. She felt that once she arrived in heaven the first face she desired to gladden her sight was he precious Savior. It was in 1896 that she wrote the hymn selected this week.
      1. Praise Him! Praise Him! Jesus, our blessed Redeemer!
      Sing, O Earth, His wonderful love proclaim!
      Hail Him! Hail Him! Highest archangels in glory;
      strength and honor give to His holy name!
      Like a shepherd Jesus will guard His children,
      in His arms He carries them all day long:
      Refrain: Praise Him! Praise Him! Tell of His excellent greatness; praise him! Praise him ever in joyful song!

      2. Praise him! Praise him! Jesus, our blessed Redeemer!
      For our sins he suffered, and bled and died;
      He our Rock, our hope of eternal salvation,
      Hail Him! Hail Him! Jesus the Crucified.
      Sound His praises! Jesus who bore our sorrows,
      love unbounded, wonderful deep and strong:
      Refrain: Praise Him! Praise Him! Tell of His excellent greatness; praise Him! Praise Him ever in joyful song!

      3. Praise Him! praise Him! Jesus, our blessed Redeemer!
      Heavenly portals loud with hosannas ring!
      Jesus, Savior, reigneth forever and ever;
      crown Him! crown Him! Prophet and Priest and King!
      Christ is coming! over the world victorious,
      power and glory unto the Lord belong.

      Refrain: Praise Him! Praise Him! Tell of His excellent greatness; praise Him! Praise Him ever in joyful song!
      To access Praise Him, Praise Him, this week's inspirational video from GloryScapes™ Inspirational Music Videos, please go to: http://www.gloryscapes.com/praisehimpraisehim in your browser or click on the image below.
      Watch Video
      Blessings dear hearts. Draw near to God today, trust Him completely and be a blessing!
      ---Pastor Cecil
      PastorCecil@...
      P.S. - You can find previous E-Votionals covering a variety of Scriptures and topics to help you in your walk with the Lord at www.Daily-E-Votional.com.

      "a merry heart doeth good like a medicine" Prov 17:22

    • Momsooky
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2013
        DAILY-E-VOTIONAL
        BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART

        Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
        November 1, 2013
        PRAISE HIM! PRAISE HIM!
        Psalm 33:1-3
        “Sing joyfully to the Lord, you righteous; it is fitting for the upright to praise Him. Praise the Lord with the harp; make music to him on the ten-stringed lyre. Sing to Him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy.”