Up date on Mike Burgess stand with us for him!

  • Arlene Caraway
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2013

      Dear Prayer partners,

      I received a message from mike at 2:38 am this morning that he was on the way to the Hospital to wish him luck! This morning I received this message:
      "Thank u for the prayers. Dad  got the tube in for the breathing. No stomach tube needed just yet. Biopsy in a day or so while he is in hospital. Throat is cureable wont know bout lung till results of biopsy"
      ----------------------------------
      Lord we praise you and give you glory that his throat is curable! Hallelujah! We're all standing on your word for
      Mike.
      I am The Lord that heals you, nothing is to hard for me.
      Cast all your cares on me and I will give you rest! Healing is the children's bread, and by the stripes of Jesus Mike Burgess you are healed! Touch that Lung and let him breadth the breath of life.
      Mike shall live and not die, and declare the works and the word of The Lord we praise you Jesus, blessed be your holy name.
      Touch his wife Virginia and all the children & grandchildren, give them your strength Lord. We know your making a way where there seems to be no way. Draw them all close to you Jesus. We expect a good report quickly and we all agree. Amen

      Arlene Caraway
      Sunlite Ministries
      www.sunlite-radio.com
      Sent from my iPhone

      You are currently subscribed to sunlite-radio as: buckeye747@...
      Add arlene992@... to your email address book to ensure delivery.
      Forward to a Friend  |  Manage Subscription  |   Subscribe  |   Unsubscribe
      InJesus