Today's Promise from the Bible 12-30-12

  • Honeybee
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2012
      Today's Promise from the Bible

      John 10:27-28

      My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any [man] pluck them out of my hand.

      Reflection

      If we are truly believers in Christ, then we will also be followers of Him. Because we believe in and follow Jesus, we will live eternally in heaven with Him. Once we have been saved, no one can take away our salvation!

      From:  Blue Letter Bible

      I will love thee, O LORD, my strength.
      Psalm 18:1 (KJV)