Simpson Devotional Tuesday, December 04, 2012

  • Honeybee
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2012
      King and Angels (From CloudEight's Christmas Collection, Volume I )

      Simpson Devotional
      Devotions » Simpson Devotional
      Inspirational Readings by A.B. Simpson
      Days of Heaven on Earth
      Tuesday, December 04, 2012

      Nothing hinders our advance more than the currents in life's stream that bear us in the old direction until habit makes change almost impossible. The remedy for this is to take Christ afresh to be our Alpha and Omega for a deeper, higher, divine experience. Then we must wait even for His conception of our desires and prayers, afraid lest our highest thought should be below His great plan of wisdom and love.

      Oh, Comforter gentle and tender,

      Oh, holy and heavenly Dove,

      We're yielding our hearts in surrender,

      We're waiting Thy fullness to prove.