Today's Promise from the Bible 12-03-12

  • Honeybee
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2012
      Today's Promise from the Bible

      Leviticus 10:3

      Then Moses said unto Aaron, This [is it] that the LORD spake, saying, I will be sanctified in them that come nigh me, and before all the people I will be glorified. And Aaron held his peace.

      Reflection

      Our Lord is of infinite holiness. He stands in light unapproachable. He will be glorified in all who stand before Him, whether by their edification or by their destruction. Praise the mercy of our great God and Father that while we were yet sinners and bound for destruction, Christ died for the redemption of we who are His sheep! Glory and honor be His! Praise Him with your whole hearts, O people of God, forever shall you glorify Him in your heavenly abode!

      From:  Blue Letter Bible

      I will love thee, O LORD, my strength.
      Psalm 18:1 (KJV)