Simpson Devotional Sunday, April 01, 2012

  • Honeybee
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2012
      Simpson Devotional

      Inspirational Readings by A.B. Simpson
      Days of Heaven on Earth
      Sunday, April 01, 2012

      Our Father is fitting us for eternity. A vessel fitted for the kitchen will find itself in the kitchen. A vessel for the art gallery or the reception room will generally find itself there at last.

      What are we bing fitted for? To be a garbage receptacle to hold all the trash that people pour into our ears? Or a vase to hold sweet fragrance and flowers for the King's palace? A harp of many strings to sound the melodies and harmonies of His love and praise? Each on of us is going to his own place. Let us be fitted now.

      The days of heaven are Christly days,

      The Light of heaven is He;

      So walking at His side, our day

      As the days of heaven would be.

      The days of heaven are endless days--

      Days of eternity;

      So may our lives and works endure

      While the days of heaven shall be.

      Walk with us, Lord, through all the days,

      And let us walk with Thee;

      'Till as Thy will is done in heaven,

      On earth so shall it be.

      Scripture
      Vessels of mercy, which he hadafore prepared unto glory—Romans 9:23

      I will love thee, O LORD, my strength.
      Psalm 18:1 (KJV)