Simpson Devotional Wednesday, February 01, 2012

  • Honeybee
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2012
      Simpson Devotional

      Inspirational Readings by A.B. Simpson
      Days of Heaven on Earth
      Wednesday, February 01, 2012

      In the life overflowing in service for others we find God's deep fountain spilling over the spring to find outlet in rivers of living water that bless and save the world around us. It is beautiful to notice that as the blessing grows unselfish it grows larger. The water in the heart is only a well, but when reaching out to the needs of others it is not only a river but a delta of many rivers overflowing in majestic blessing. This overflowing love is connected with the person and work of the Holy Spirit who was poured out upon the disciples after Jesus was glorified.

      This is the true secret of power for service-the heart filled and satisfied with Jesus and so baptized with the Holy Spirit that it is impelled by the fullness of its joy and love to impart to others what it has so abundantly received. And yet each new ministry only makes room for a new filling and a deeper receiving of the life which grows by giving.

      Letting go is twice possessing.

      Would you double every blessing?

      Pass it on.

      Scripture
      A . . . well of water springing up—John 4:14

      I will love thee, O LORD, my strength.
      Psalm 18:1 (KJV)