Daily light on the daily path -- March 31

  • Alfred Rathnavelu
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2011

      Daily light on the daily path

      Devotional compiled by Jonathan Bagster

      ~~~~~~

      March 31

      MORNING

      My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Phil. 4:19

      Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all ... things shall be added unto you. Matt. 6:33

      He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? Rom. 8:32

      All things are yours: whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours; and ye are Christ's and Christ is God's. I Cor. 3:21-23

      As having nothing, and yet possessing all things. II Cor. 6:10

      The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. Psa. 23:1

      The LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly. Psa. 84:11

      The living God.... giveth us richly all things to enjoy. I Tim. 6:17

      God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work. II Cor. 9:8

      ~~~~~

      EVENING

      What communion hath light with darkness? II Cor. 6:14

      Men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. John 3:19

      Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. I Thess. 5:5

      Darkness hath blinded his eyes. I John 2:11

      Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psa. 119:105

      The dark places of the earth are full of the habitations of cruelty. Psa. 74:20

      Love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. I John 4:7, 8

      The way of the wicked is as darkness: they know not at what they stumble. The path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day. Prov. 4:19, 18

      I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness. John 12:46

      Ye were sometime darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light. Eph. 5:8

      ~~~~~