Good Morning Everyone

  • Angel Grubaugh
    Message 1 of 697 , Feb 1 3:36 AM
      Good Morning Everyone,

      How is everyone doing this morning? Hope this finds everyone doing this morning? Hope this finds everyone doing well. I'm doing ok. I've got a lot to do, so it's a good thing I got up early. Maybe I can get it all done. What is everyone else up to today? Anything? Well, I guess I better close this for now and get started. Hope everyone else has a really great day. Please know that I'm praying for everyone who reads this. I love you all.

      If you want to get in touch with me privately, you can. All your e-mails are important to me. I don't open forwards, or e-mails that are titled with No Subject. I hope everyone has a really great day. My favorite verses are Matthew 11:28-30. Have a great day everyone. I love you all.

       Smile Because Jesus Loves You And So Do I

       Angel Grubaugh

    • Speedy Gonzales
      Message 697 of 697 , Jan 1, 2010
          Everyone,

        How is everyone doing this morning  Hope this finds everyone doing well. I'm doing   . I've got a lot to do today, but hopefully I'll get either most or all of it done. I've had a rough few days, so I haven't gotten much done. What is everyone else up to  Anything  Well, I guess I need to get started. I guess I'll close this & do that. Hope everyone has a really great day.   all.

        Have a great day Everyone,

        Love ya,

        Angel Grubaugh

         My Back Up E-mail Address: signing4jesus@...

        My Yahoo IM: ilovewaterglobesandbutterflies

        My AIM Messanger: AL Grubaugh

        My MSN Messanger: angelg@...

        E-mail Address For Pen Pals Only: privateemailforpenpalsonly@... - Please only use this e-mail address if you're a pen pal of mine. A lot of times, I miss e-mails from my pen pals on my main address. That's why I set this up. I'm no longer taking pen pals for Kathy. I will accept ladies only from the US & Canada. If you'd like to be a pen pal of mine, please write to this address & leave your name, group name & your address. Also tell me if you want to write first or if you want me to. It doesn't matter. I just need to know.