Prayer Requests Updated 12-1-07

  • Honeybee
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      Hello Everyone,

      Our daily Prayer List, if you would like to request a Prayer be added to it,
       just send it to
       honeybee_rhoads@...
      Prayer Requests are listed below.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      From: Angel Grubaugh
      Date: 11/29/07
      Subject: WELL THE DOCTOR FINALLY CALLED BACK - PLEASE PRAY

      Hey Everyone,

      As you most if not all of you know, my doctor wanted me to see an orthopedic surgeon (my second one in over a year) about my thumb. Well, I talked to my mom about it that day, and she was going to let me see the same surgeon that my nephew used for his finger. Well, I called my doctor's office this past Monday and left a message with the girl that scedule's that. Had to leave a message on her voice mail because she wasn't at her desk. Well, she juse got back to me just a little bit ago. I have an appointment on December 17th at 2:00. I won't know anymore until then. Just keep praying. Thank you all for your prayers. I love you all.
      From: Shirley
      Date: 11/29/07
      Subject: I'm Scared!!!!!

      well i went to the brain sugeron,he wants me to have this special CT scan of just the brain and the neck, then if i need to have surgery i have to go up into Virgina at the big hospital
       up there as this is the only place that knows how to do this surgery. they way he talks it is something like having a cath run through the body and it untangles the cluster of blood vessels that are knoted up. he said what is bad for me is that i have to use oxygen all the time so he said that means i will have to be put on a ventlator and he doesnt know for sure that i could come off of it after the surgery. Which has me scared to death now of having the surgery done. I ask him if he thought i was born with this problem & he said more than likely i was and it just kinda came to a head with it twisted like it has with the blood vessels and he claims it will soon have all my vessels twisted together .I go on Dec.7th to have this special CT scan then i go back to the brain doctor on the 27th of Dec. to talk all this over to see which way i am going to go. keep me in your prayers that when they do this ct scan doesnt show anything now,as i know God can heal me from this.....Shirley