Peek a boo and hello dear one!!! (((hugs))) GBU!!!

  • Anett
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2005
      PRAISE GOD!!!! \o/
      He always makes a way!!!! THANK YOU LORD!!!! \o/

      "When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you
      pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk
      through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you
      ablaze. For I AM the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your
      Saviour." Isaiah 43:2-3

      ((((((((GREAT BIG HEART HUGS)))))))))))) love you dear Faith, and I
      praise God for you \o/
      May the Lord keep on blessing you, may His Holy spirit touch you over
      take you adn move you in Jesus name amen
    • Faith Dube
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 22, 2005
        HI PRECIOUS aNETT: AND ALL OUR NEW MEMBERS PLEASE MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME
        AND PLEASE COME SHARE ALL THE HOLY SPIRIT LEADS OK, I AM SO SORRY WE
        ALL HAD TO MOVE TO A NEW HOME, BUT JESUS WILL BLESS US IN ALL OUR
        TROUBLES, HE IS WITH US ALWAYS, ANETT I MADE U A MODERATOR SO U CAN
        HELP AND EVERYONE PLEASE ADD YOUR LINKS AND ALL YOUR PRAYER REQUESTS,
        BIBBIBLE STUDIES, DEVOTIONS POEMS, INSPIRATION AND EMAILS FROM YOUR
        FRIENDS AND HURRY BACK AND BRING SOMEONE WITH YOU OK
        (((GREATBIGHUGGIES))) GRANNYFAITH

        --- In Run2GodMinistries@yahoogroups.com, "Anett" <ministeranett@y...>