Prayer 4-1-07

  • Betty Bolden
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007
      Goodmorning Lord,

      I had a bad dream and it's really bothering me..Lord, I was restless most of the night and when I finally fell asleep it was a deep sleep and my head hurts, I haven't slept like that in fifteen years but it really disturbed me, the dream did..I'm not going to repeat it Lord because you know what it is already...my life is so busy but it seems nothing gets done, yes I have choice to not do much, but it seems I get in such a rut if I don't...being a homemaker all these years Lord is hard and it's got it wonderful moments that I wouldn't trade at all..it seems Lord that there is so many burdens that I'm carrying around that I just don't seem to want to let go of, and I know if I give them to you it will be so much better for me,so this morning Lord, help me to just give them to you, help me to let go..when I went to the doctor and he finally diagnosed me with this mental disorder, I told my family and expecting a hug, or a I'm sorry they seemed distant, there was no sympathy, no hugs..Lord I just don't understand, I am so upset at alot of things going on at home...things that shouldn't even be taking place, sin that should be gotten rid of..Lord please help me with this problem, sometimes I just want to cry so hard and then there is anger in there and more emotions..I don't know what to do in alot of situations, I take them to someone and it seems their to busy Lord ..so as of this morning, help me to just leave them with you, I give me to you, I give the sin to you, and the things that are making me cry and my marriage,I  get lonely and I know you are always there with me Lord, this lonely ness I give to you also,,I love you Lord and I want to bring you glory and it's harder each day that goes by, so I lift my eyes to you this morning, In Jesus name..amen

      Betty BoldenĀ©
      4-1-07
      Jesus Is My Joy Ministry's

      Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation.
      The spirit is willing, but the body is weak.

      Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
    • Ardessa Stewart
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007
        I stand in agreement with you Betty.  I too feel so alone at times, but I am standing on the word of God and His word says that HE would never leave us or forsake us.
        Ardessa

        Betty Bolden <chow_4_china@...> wrote:
[...]

        always stay connected to friends.