Please Help Us Pray

  • Betty Bolden
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007
      Reply to Sandra below

      MyHomeSchoolOf3@... wrote:

      Please cover my family in prayer we just found out yesterday that we have 90 days(June 1) to move our doublewide, because there isnt enough water for each mobile home that is set up(None of us seen this coming). We dont have the money to have our mobile home moved because it will cost us around $8000.00 to have it moved,and set back up because it is located and sat up in an akward place.

      There is no way we can get that kind of cash we are a poor family when it comes to money, but blessed through our saviors love..Will you PLEASE help us pray that God will allow us to quickly sell our home and then buy another mobile home already set up on a lot somewheres.We talked to the lady we bought our home from a couple of years ago, we are hoping she will be able to sell our home and help us to find another one already set up.Please pray we keep our trust in God, as we are afraid of not knowing where we are going , or if we will even have a home.Thanks.God bless you!
       Sandra

      Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation.
      The spirit is willing, but the body is weak.