Tabitha is sitting at the right hand of the Fahter

  • Arlene
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      Sunlite Radio
      Subscribe   Unsubscribe   Change E-mail   View Archive

      Tabitha is sitting at the right hand of the Father
      Arlene Caraway
      Feb 01, 2007

      This came in last night we are all deeply grieved and sad at this news. Please pray for this family.

      There is a prayer page at the top of the

      Arlene Caraway
      Sunlite Ministries

      Tax-free contributions are always appreciated. No Gift is ever too small. You can DONATE via credit card or check by using PayPal. T here is a PayPal Donate button on our home page at www.sunlite-radio.com OR:

      Rev. Allan Winters
      Sunlite Broadcasting
      10432 S. Mason Oak Lawn, IL 60453

      THANK YOU!

      <'}}}><
      Joshua 24:15

      As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

      My Page http://www.geocities.com/fromarlenesheart/index.html

      We Support our Troops God Bless America!

      I am sorry to inform you that my precious Tabitha has gone home to be with the Lord today 1/31 /2007. Arrangements will be posted on her site tomorrow at the link above. Love in Christ Wendy
      Lord Jesus we know you love little Tabitha much more then we could ever imagine. You saw it fit to bring her home to you out of her suffering. We ask you to touch her family and strengthen them now at this time of Great Sorrow. Make a way for them where there seems to be no way. Lord carry them through the next few days to be able to do everything they must do now. Comfort them Lord knowing they will see her again this is not the end.

      Visit My InJesus to manage your subscriptions, change your profile