Praise the Lord!

  • Arlene
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29, 2006
      We prayed for Phyllis's Sister Cynthia, she is out of the Hospital and all her tests were good. Thank you Jesus. Praise the name of the Lord. Now we ask you Lord they do not find anything wrong with her..We believe you Lord by the stripes of Jesus she is healed. All honor and glory goes to you Jesus. Amen and amen.

      Arlene Caraway
      Sunlite Ministries

      Tax-free contributions are always appreciated. No Gift is ever too small. You can DONATE via credit card or check by using PayPal. There is a PayPal Donate button on our home page at www.sunlite-radio.com OR:

      Rev. Allan Winters
      Sunlite Broadcasting
      10432 S. Mason
      Oak Lawn, IL 60453

      THANK YOU!

      <'}}}><
      Joshua 24:15

      As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

      My Page http://www.geocities.com/fromarlenesheart/index.html

      We Support our Troops God Bless America!

    • Arlene Caraway
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2008
        Sunlite Radio
        Subscribe    Unsubscribe    Change E-mail    View Archive

        Praise the Lord! God answers prayer
        Arlene Caraway
        Mar 4, 2008

        This Fantastic Testimony came in from Greg, he wrote:

        here's an update on my Uncle Donnie. he's out of I.C. Now. He
        Came Thur heart surgery successfully. . . In which Dr.'s did not
        Expect him to live. They put in a pace-maker and replaced a valve
        And patched a hole in his heart caused by the staff infection,
        Which is now gone. His stats are good. Praise the Lord! The stroke
        He had while in the hospital (he's been in now for over a month)
        Appears to have only affected his peripheral vision. He continues to be
        On dialysis to clean his blood due to his kidneys failing. As I also
        Mentioned before he has severe diabetes also and has lost several toes.
        His spirits are
        Better and Dr's now say its a miracle he's alive and
        Now expect him to make an almost full recovery in 6 months. Praise God!
        They are hoping to soon place him from the hospital to a rehab center
        And in time back home. Continue to keep him and the family in your
        Prayers and thank you to all who are praying for him. Greg
        Father we Praise you and give you ALL THE GLORY, Honor, and Praise. There
        Is none like you. Lord we praise you for your Power, the same Power
        Jesus used in the Wilderness...Glory!!! Thank you Jesus. I decree
        Donnie shall live and NOT DIE AND DECLARE THE WORKS AND THE WORD OF
        THE LORD!!!! And the Gates of hell SHALL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST HIM!!!
        Blessed be the name
        Of Jesus. You are worthy Lord, Worthy of all
        Our Praise!!! There is none like you. Thank you, Thank you Jesus!!!
        Glory to your name. Amen and amen

        Arlene Caraway
        Sunlite Ministries
        www.sunlite-radio.com

        <'}}}><
        Joshua 24:15

        As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

        My Page http://www.geocities.com/fromarlenesheart/index.html

        We Support our Troops God Bless America!

        Visit My InJesus to manage your subscriptions, change your profile, or check out thousands of other great ministry groups.

        If you do not have access to the web, you can use these addresses to unsubscribe or subscribe:
        Subscribe: sunlite-radio-subscribe@...

        To view this message in its entirety on the web, click here. For a printable version of this message, click here
        About inJesus  -  Start Your Own Group  -  Save 15% when you process credit cards through Access - learn how...

        IJCWM2H-7B006EEL-CA006SXY-3B007E96-2HIJCWM