43785Please pray for the Humphries family

  • Arlene Caraway
    Nov 9, 2013

      Dear Prayer partners,

      My daughter Terri wrote:

      Please Keep the Humphries family in your thoughts and prayers this week. This will be a very difficult time for us. We will be saying goodbye to one of our family members. Unfortunately,
      my husband's younger brother Darrell Humphries has passed away. We will be having funeral services for him on Wednesday and lying him to rest on Thursday.
      Father in the name of Jesus. We lift David and Terri Humphries to you, Grady Their Father and Tom the other brother. Darrell's two children Nicholas 23, and Austin 11, plus numerous other family members
      Lord we know your making a way where there seems to be no way. Only you can heal this tragic hurt in all our hearts.
      We know your Holy Spirit is with them. Give them strength and help them get through this time of great sorrow. Thank you for all your prayers for my Daughter and her husbands family.

      Arlene Caraway
      Sunlite Ministries

      Sent from my iPhone

      You are currently subscribed to sunlite-radio as: arlene992@...
      Add Arlene992@... to your email address book to ensure delivery.
      Forward to a Friend  |  Manage Subscription  |   Subscribe  |   Unsubscribe
      InJesus