43782Please stand with us for Louise my friend!

  • Arlene Caraway
    Nov 9, 2013
      This is from Dixie, she wrote:

      My mom was admitted today After having a biopsy on her lung. She had a small puncture and instead of it healing it got larger and her long collapsed. She had to get a tube inserted so her lung would Inflate again and they said she would have to stay overnight until it heals. Please pray for her to get good news about the biopsy.
      Father in the name of Jesus, The name that is above all other names, At the name of Jesus demons tremble! We send the word to Louise now! Fear not for God is with you! No weapon formed against you sell ever prosper. Every negative Tongue That rises up against you, Shall be cast down! For it is written: Healing is the children's bread, This is your daughter Lord. By the stripes of Jesus on his precious back, He was whipped with 39 lashes for all our healings. And by those stripes Louise, you are healed! Glory! Hallelujah!
      we praise you Jesus! There is none like you. I decree every doctor and surgeon has great wisdom and knowledge concerning Louise. No mistakes, And no complications in the mighty name of Jesus!
      Your name is POWER Lord!!! Who is like unto the Lord? There is NONE LIKE YOU JESUS! We worship you and adore you Lord. We expect a good report and we all agree amen.

      Arlene Caraway
      Sunlite Ministries
      www.sunlite-radio.com

      Sent from my iPhone