43776“CAN GOD USE ME?”

  • Momsooky
    Nov 7, 2013
      Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
      November 7, 2013
      “CAN GOD USE ME?”
      II Timothy 4:2
      “Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction.
      "CAN GOD USE ME?" you ask.  The answer is a resounding YES!  Not only can He use you, He wants to use you. The only thing standing in the way (are you ready?) ... is YOU!
      As I allow my thoughts to wander across the years, I am reminded of those who have been able to minister under the direst of circumstances.  A missionary I knew was rushed to a hospital with a ruptured appendix.  While recuperating in a two-bed room, he was able to share his testimony with the patient in the other bed and lead him to the Lord.
      During the cold war years there were many Christians who were imprisoned because of their belief in Jesus Christ.  Rather than collapsing in a heap and feeling sorry for themselves, many used prison as an opportunity to preach the gospel.
      In our own lives we have endured occasional tests and trials.  As we surrendered each situation to the Lord, He opened doors of ministry that we could never have entered in any other way. It is not necessary for us to be perfect before He can use us—just forgiven.  It is not necessary for us to complete a course of study to be used—just available.  It is not necessary for us to be of a certain age to be used—just willing.
      Many of you are enduring trials and tests right now.  Please do not allow what you are experiencing to paralyze you from being used.  Step forward and volunteer to serve in God’s army.  Neither age nor physical limitations will disqualify. “God doesn’t call the qualified; He qualifies the called.”
      Blessings, Dear Hearts, draw near to God today, trust Him completely, and be a blessing!
      - - - Pastor Cecil
      You can find previous E-Votionals covering a variety of Scriptures and topics to help you in your walk with the Lord at www.Daily-E-Votional.com
      Please feel free to forward this E-Votional on to your family and friends. They'll appreciate the encouragement.
      "a merry heart doeth good like a medicine" Prov 17:22
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic