43770Please agree with us for Mufide & her family

  • Arlene Caraway
    Nov 5, 2013

      Dear Arlene,

      This just came in:

      Please for Jesus sake pray for Mufide  R and all her family and all her intentions. And for our consecrations to the Most Precious blood of Jesus. God bless you. Mufide
      Lord we Praise you and give you glory for who you are. You are the king of kings, And Lord of lords. Beside you Jesus, There is no other God! Hallelujah hallelujah praise your holy name. We lift this family to you Lord, as Mufide has asked. Make a away for her  and her family were there seems to be no way. Who is like unto the Lord? There is none like you Jesus! Wonderful Savior Blessed be your holy name Jesus. Who was, And is, And yet  to come back again. We know you're making away for them. Where there seems to be no way. Hallelujah! We pray your perfect will Lord amen and amen.

      Arlene Caraway
      Sunlite Ministries,

      Sent from my iPhone

      You are currently subscribed to sunlite-radio as:arlene992@...
      AddArlene992@... to your email address book to ensure delivery.
      Forward to a Friend  |  Manage Subscription  |   Subscribe  |   Unsubscribe
      InJesus