43768Emergency!!!!

  • Arlene Caraway
    Nov 5, 2013

      Dear Prayer partners,

      This came in from Terri my daughter.

       Sorry can't talk on r way to hospital    They r turning off all machines. He is not going to make it.
      Please agree with us for them. Especially Dave Darrell is his baby brother. We all were out last night celebrating my Birthday. Terri knew but didn't mention it, not wanting to spoil the evening.
      Father In the name of Jesus we lift them all up to you. Lord we No you're making away weather seems to be no way. I decree Darrell Sullivan not dying to clear the works in the word of the Lord. For I know anything is possible with you Lord. For you are God and we are not and you can do anything in the situation. I decree by the stripes of Jesus Christ Darrell Humphries is healed by the stripes on Jesus back.
      Amen

      Arlene Caraway
      Sunlite Ministries
      www.sunlite-radio.com

      Sent from my iPhone

      You are currently subscribed to sunlite-radio as: arlene992@...
      Add Arlene992@... to your email address book to ensure delivery.
      Forward to a Friend  |  Manage Subscription  |   Subscribe  |   Unsubscribe
      InJesus