Re: sucessful prize played

  • Edgar Branscum
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2006
      Greetings Lady Guildmistress,

      I am honored and pleased that you as well as many other skilled members of the Guild were there for me to play my Journeyman prize with.  I want to also especially thank Lady Viola de Carera for sponsoring my prize and acting as a mentor of sorts as well as a friend.
      The weather was a fine and balmy 25 degrees, the snow was not too deep and the ice even proved to be not as slippery as could have been.  My gracious Lady wife even  stayed outside wrapped in a cloak to support and inspire me.
      All in all it was a grand day for a prize and my many friends who took the field to play it with me were and are appreciated beyond words.
      I look forward to traveling to far off Atenveldt to war with many of you in order to remind the rest of the world that the Rapier Fighters of the West Kingdom are a force to be reckoned with.

      YIS,
      Alaryn Acenstaeff
      Journeyman WKGoD

      Yahoo! Photos