teaching the teacher - gathering info

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2006
      hey all,

      I am planning to attend "Rainy days tourney" in Canale on the 21st
      and intend to be collecting information for an upcoming seminar/class
      at March Crown. I would like to invite people to share their input on
      teaching techniques that can be placed in a handout... I also am
      looking for someone to run/moderate the class at Crown, so if you feel
      you would like to participate, please contact me.

      Ximon/Simon
      DoC