Scribes Challenge amongst the Fencers

  • Tim Converse
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2005
      At Purgatorio Sheaghda (why doesn't he get an easier name to
      spell??<smile>) put forth a challenge to the fencing community at large
      to help with the current scribe backlog. There is an AoA workshop being
      held September 11th and we can all help!

      He asked me to post the details so that everyone who is going to go has
      the needed information.

      Now before you panic, realize that you don't have to be able to do
      anything except color between the lines. Scrolls and templates will be
      already made and available. There will be plenty of scribes around to
      help everyone do the deed.

      This is one more excellent opportunity for the fencing community at
      large to show the SCA community at large that we really do care about
      the Kingdom and make a great impression.

      So if you can be there, please do so.

      And where is there? I'm glad you asked!

      It is scheduled for September 11, 2005 at the Rabbit's Foot Meadery.

      Located at 1176 Aster Ave. Suite E, Sunnyvale, CA 94086
      Make your best way to Lawrence Expressway. Lawrence to Reed Ave (It
      changes names at Lawrence, the opposite side of Lawrence is Monroe.)
      Take Reed to Willow (It will be the first right after coming off of
      Lawrence, there is a BMW repair shop on the corner of Willow and Reed.)
      Follow Willow around and take the next left. We are the second or third
      building on the left across from a (Rockery) I'll try and get the name
      of the place next time I'm at the office and jot it down so I don't forget.

      Office number is: 408-261-1603.

      It's set up from noon to 5, and email Ellie (eliskaz@...) to let
      her know you're coming.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2005
        > It is scheduled for September 11, 2005 at the Rabbit's Foot Meadery.

        And I wouldn't be surprised if Thorfinn and company trot out a tasting
        of their products for all of us to enjoy!!

        Yummy, yummy!

        ;>)