Congratulations on a successful Prize

  • Randy & Beth Berry
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2005
      BE IT KNOWN to all within the Royal Guild of Fence that Scholar Viresse
      de Lighthaven has successfully played her Prize for FreeScholar at
      Eskalya’s Pirate's Revel, today, the 31st of July. Her recognition and
      new status were presented in the court of Their Excellencies, Bjarni and
      Annora, Baron and Baroness of Eskalya on the field of honor following
      the Rapier activities of the day. Congratulations to FreeScholar Viresse
      may your feet find a clear path along the rest of your journey.

      Sorcha Careman
      Ancient Guildmaster of Fence
      Royal Guild of Fence, KOW
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 31, 2005
        Congratulations Viresse!

        Staffan Arffuidsson
        Journeyman, WKRGoD

        --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, Randy & Beth Berry
        <AKFencer@n...> wrote:
        BE IT KNOWN to all within the Royal Guild of Fence that Scholar
        Viresse de Lighthaven has successfully played her Prize for
        FreeScholar at Eskalya’s Pirate's Revel, today, the 31st of July. Her
        recognition and new status were presented in the court of Their
        Excellencies, Bjarni and Annora, Baron and Baroness of Eskalya on the
        field of honor following the Rapier activities of the day.
        Congratulations to FreeScholar Viresse may your feet find a clear
        path along the rest of your journey.

        Sorcha Careman
        Ancient Guildmaster of Fence
        Royal Guild of Fence, KOW
      • Joyce Smith
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 31, 2005
          Hazah my friend, I'm sorry I missed it....
          congratulations sweet lady
          Viola

          Randy & Beth Berry <AKFencer@...> wrote:
          BE IT KNOWN to all within the Royal Guild of Fence that Scholar Viresse
          de Lighthaven has successfully played her Prize for FreeScholar at
          Eskalya’s Pirate's Revel, today, the 31st of July. Her recognition and
          new status were presented in the court of Their Excellencies, Bjarni and
          Annora, Baron and Baroness of Eskalya on the field of honor following
          the Rapier activities of the day. Congratulations to FreeScholar Viresse
          may your feet find a clear path along the rest of your journey.

          Sorcha Careman
          Ancient Guildmaster of Fence
          Royal Guild of Fence, KOW

          Yahoo! Groups Links