for David

  • Simón el Martillo de Cordoba
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2005
      David ,

      Will you be at march Crown?
      I want to give you some money for a badge

      Simón
    • David Falcon
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2005
        > David ,
        >
        > Will you be at march Crown?
        > I want to give you some money for a badge
        >

        > Simón

        Will I be there? Yup. And I'll be trying to get money out of a bunch
        of people that day. Canale will be having an auction as well as
        resolving our raffle that day, and as of now it appears I will be
        doing the fast talking. Items to be disposed of include a nifty and
        brand new rope bed, a travel chest large enough to hold several
        bodies, and many, many other items worth bringing your spare gold
        for. The proceeds are to fund a grand heavy tournament I am sure you
        have all heard of that has just about every Super Duke and hot stick
        in the SCA signed up to compete. So bring your cash, and if you find
        you need to float the cost of the badge an event or two longer cuz
        you spent it all at the auction, I'm ok with that *grin*

        David