Personal Masters

  • Staffan Arffuidson
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2005
      Greetings,

      Out of curiosity, what masters are people studying?

      Staffan "Who has a lead on Meyer" Arffuidson
    • Andrew Hamilton
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2005
        --- Staffan Arffuidson <arffuidson@...> wrote:

        > Greetings,
        >
        > Out of curiosity, what masters are people studying?
        >
        > Staffan "Who has a lead on Meyer" Arffuidson

        Ridolfo Capo Ferro and Lichtenhauer currently.
        cheers,
        Saor

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • P-) J.
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2005
          Capo Ferro, and I'm hoping to do some Digrassi and Thibault as well.

          Staffan Arffuidson wrote:

          > Greetings,
          >
          > Out of curiosity, what masters are people studying?
          >
          > Staffan "Who has a lead on Meyer" Arffuidson

        • crimsonkyl
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 3, 2005
            I have studied di Grassi (short read, interesting concepts, funky
            hand positions) I love Saviolo, had a days training in Fabris, would
            like to know more about Gigante.

            -Crimson

            --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, "P-) J." <oso@o...>
            wrote:
            > Capo Ferro, and I'm hoping to do some Digrassi and Thibault as
            well.

            > Staffan Arffuidson wrote:
            > >

            > > Greetings,
            > >
            > > Out of curiosity, what masters are people studying?
            > >
            > > Staffan "Who has a lead on Meyer" Arffuidson

            subject=Unsubscribe>