what's going on?

  • Simón el Martillo de Cordoba
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2005
      I have heard from Viola and Else' but, what's been going on with
      everyone else? I'd like to hear from people either privately or post
      here on the forum.

      who is driving?
      who is flying?
      who is still not sure you are going?

      I do want to stress that the War collegium Feb 5, in San Jose is THE
      LAST time we can practice together as a kingdom before the War. I
      would like to see people come out and practice as many of the
      scenarios together as they can even if they are not attending the
      Estrella War. I believe the War collegium price includes a lunch from
      the hosting group, so do not worry about lunch if that is the case.

      Let's git moving!
      Simón,
      Commander of The Western rapier forces, Estrella War
    • Elsa DieLowin
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2005
        I am coming to the War Collegium, but not going to Estrella. I am
        authorized single only, and my aim in coming to the Collegium is to learn.

        Cerridwen
        baby fencer

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 28, 2005
          --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, Elsa DieLowin <elsa@e...>
          wrote:
          > I am coming to the War Collegium, but not going to Estrella. I am
          > authorized single only, and my aim in coming to the Collegium is to
          learn.

          > Cerridwen
          > baby fencer
          ==

          Thanks for sounding in! Michael will be there and will probably
          assist in anyway possible. Cristianne and Thomas will be there
          running the rapier scenarios.

          Even if you are not going to Estrella Cerridwen,it is really
          appreciated that you want to attend and learn.

          Simon