chat decisions

  • Brigit Kinch
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2004
      I remember someone saying they were going to post what was decided at
      the chat last week to either this list or the WestFence list.

      Has that already happened and I missed it?

      Brigit
    • Simon el Martillo de Cordoba
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
        --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, "Brigit Kinch"
        <brigitgoddess1@y...> wrote:

        > I remember someone saying they were going to post what was decided at
        > the chat last week to either this list or the WestFence list.
        >
        > Has that already happened and I missed it?
        >
        > Brigit
        =====

        No, you did not miss it I was supposed to report on what all was said
        and agreed upon.
        what we descided on were;
        That we as a guild are going to start offering rapier lessons at
        events like crown or coronet starting with March crown. these would
        be best for a sunday morning (or possibly during the early part of the
        lists)

        we brought out who needed advancement in the Guild. we noted that
        Fenton when he gets well will go for his guldmaster prize. I will
        eventually play my provost Saor was looking to his journeyman
        sometime this year (possibly)
        When we looked at Gabriela, Sir Elrik, Sir Thomas, Cristiane and Sir
        Alail , we noted ( in respect to order) that more time was needed by
        Gabriela for a Provost and both Alail Elrik and the rest were not
        interested in being in the Guild.
        as far as I can remember that was the crux of the discussion time.
        there was talk about Estrella and what we as western forces need to
        do. but it was tabled.

        anyone feel free to add or correct me, please. Lately things have been
        rather hectic of late and I have been feeling poorly at times,
        keeping my attention away from the boards.

        Simón

        Simon