Re: weds. night for chat?

  • ZSpaniard@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 23, 2004
      I cannot...as we will be having practice up here. Take care,

      Coronado

      --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, "Simon El Martillo de
      Cordoba" <xochimil@y...> wrote:

      > hey all,
      >
      > since there is no weds night gather, why not get a chat going that
      > night?
      >
      > I know some of you cannot make it due to the holiday, but for those
      > who can, let's meet for an hour at 7:15 pm. i'll be in the room by
      > that time.
      >
      > thoughts? questions?
      >

      > Simon
    • Staffan Arffuidson
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 23, 2004
        I will be there. I can copy the information for all of those that
        are not able to attend.

        Staffan

        Cordoba" <xochimil@y...> wrote:

        > hey all,
        >
        > since there is no weds night gather, why not get a chat going that
        > night?
        >
        > I know some of you cannot make it due to the holiday, but for
        those
        > who can, let's meet for an hour at 7:15 pm. i'll be in the room by
        > that time.
        >
        > thoughts? questions?
        >

        > Simon
      • Brigit Kinch
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 23, 2004
          Simon

          Where is the Chat and how do we get in it? Also, I think you should
          post an invitation to join the chat onto Westfence.

          Brigit

          -- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, "Staffan Arffuidson"

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 23, 2004
            --- In RoyalGuildofDefense@yahoogroups.com, "Brigit Kinch"
            <brigitgoddess1@y...> wrote:

            > Simon
            >
            > Where is the Chat and how do we get in it? Also, I think you should
            > post an invitation to join the chat onto Westfence.
            >
            > Brigit
            ======

            well, I thought we would have it here, but seeing as possible new
            members need to be approved to join the group here, I am thinking we
            will have it on the westfence goup board instead. That way anyone can
            join in along with members discussing things.

            So I will "see" everyone tomorrow at 7:15 at the WESTFENCE chat area.

            S.